To enable us to process your booking please fill in the following details and press book when completed. Your booking will be processed immediately upon validation of your payment card information.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Special offer: Short Breaks in October from £200 or 7 nights from £285
October Half Term Breaks Now Available from 20th October....
Christmas and New Year Breaks Available 4-5 nights stay from £380...
Search and book online or call 01654 712712
This accommodation cannot be booked for your chosen dates.
Self Catering Holiday Cottages and Sea View Holiday Apartments in the picturesque village of Aberdovey/Aberdyfi a haven for sailing and water based activities. Available for Short Breaks or longer with pets welcome in selected properties.
Please check the list below to ensure that the property of your choice allows pets:-
Min y Mor 1 Ground Floor - 2 dogs
Aelfor 1 Ground Floor - 2 dogs
Chatts Cottage - 2 dogs
Seascape View - 1 dog (2 dogs at the Agents discretion)
Min y Mor 2 Sea View - 1 dog
Min y Mor 3 Sea View - 1 dog
Min y Mor 4 Sea View - 1 dog
Aelfor 2 Sea View - 1 dog
Otago 3 Sea View - 1 dog
PLEASE NOTE: Spinnaker, Beachcomber, Min y Mor 5 and Min y Mor 6 Sea View DO NOT PERMIT PETS.
Call 01654 712712 if you have any queries.
Extra guests / sofa bed chargeable at £30 per head.
Extra Guests are permitted at the following properties only as detailed below:-
Min y Mor 1 - 2 extra guests
Min y Mor 2 - 2 extra guests
Min y Mor 3 - 2 extra guests
Min y Mor 4 - 2 extra guests
Min y Mor 5 - 2 extra guests
Min y Mor 6 - 2 extra guests
Beachcomber - 2 extra guests
Spinnaker - 2 extra guests
Chatts Cottage - 2 extra guests
Aelfor 1 - 1 extra guest
Otago 3 - 1 extra guest
Book one set of Luxury Christy Towels per guest at £10 per head
Our normal hours for accepting arrivals are from 15:00 to 22:00.
For all bookings we require a deposit of 35% to confirm the booking. We will charge this to your credit or debit card at the time of booking. We will send you an email or letter confirming the booking and letting you know what the outstanding balance is. The balance must then be paid at least 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. For holidays which are to take place within less than 8 weeks of making the booking, the full balance is due at the time of booking.
1. CONTRACTThe letting of a Property on the Aberdovey Cottages webpage (“the Property”) for any period (to include Short breaks as herein after defined) (“the Tenancy”) shall be between the Owner of the Property (“the Owner”) and the person(s) named on the booking form (“the Tenant(s)”) such expression to include any other person occupying the Property with the Tenant(s). Aberdovey Cottages (‘the Agency’) act only as agents for the Owners of the Property and are not Principals.
2. RENTSAll rentals shown on the Agency website are per week unless otherwise stated. The Agency reserves the right to adjust prices quoted, on supplements or on details to Properties due to errors or omissions.
3. PAYMENT & CONFIRMATIONBookings are only accepted by the Agency in writing on the official booking form. Once the form and payment for rental deposit (usually 35%) including booking fee and other extras (where applicable) are received, the Agency will confirm the full details of the booking in writing or via e-mail to the Tenant. Once confirmation has been issued the Tenant is liable for the total rent. The balance of rent must be paid at least 8 weeks before arrival, without further demand. Non Payment of the final balance will be treated as cancellation of the booking, the cancellation terms (see below) will then be applied. N.B. In the case of bookings made within 8 weeks of the commencement of the holiday the full amount (plus extras) must be sent with the booking form. The acknowledgement of the balance (or full) payment will detail arrangements for access to the Property.
4. BOOKING FEE:A booking fee of £10 is payable at the time of booking and is already included in the price.
5. CANCELLATIONAll cancellations must be notified to the Agency in writing. Should a cancellation be made which does not qualify under the terms of the Clients’ own Cancellation Insurance, the Client remains liable in accordance with the Booking Terms and Conditions. The deposit is non-refundable, and if you cancel less than 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement date, you will be liable for the full rental if the property cannot be re-booked. Therefore we advise that you arrange your own holiday insurance.
Cancellation Insurance is not compulsory, but the Agency strongly recommends such insurance is taken out, to cover and protect against the cancellation of the holiday and possible penalty. In no circumstances is it possible to refund holidays.
6. HOLIDAY TENANCIESHoliday tenancies are usually a minimum of one week, unless otherwise agreed by the Agency.
7. SHORT-BREAKSWhen and where offered (see Point 6 above) short-breaks usually constitute a minimum of any three consecutive nights and/or a charge equivalent to at least 65% of the advertised weekly rental, 4 nights = 75%, 5 nights = 85% and 6 nights are charged at the full weekly rental. Not all Properties advertised are available for short-breaks and/or will offer discounts from the weekly rental.
8. PETSIt is regretted that domestic animals (normally dogs) are only permitted in Chatts Cottage, Seascape View, Aelfor 1, Min y Mor 1, Min y Mor 2, Min y Mor 3 and Min y Môr 4, Otago 3, Aelfor 2 (max 1 dog only unless otherwise stated) at a charge of £21.00 per dog per week or part thereof. Dogs must never be left unattended at the Property and should be exercised off the premises. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture and must be kept under control at all times. Dogs should never be left unattended as this may cause distress to the animal and inconvenience to other guests. Some properties may not allow dogs but may have done so in the past – if you have an allergy please check this prior to booking by calling our office
9. SMOKING Guests are reminded that all properties at Aberdovey Cottages & Aberdovey Sea View Holidays are non-smoking establishments.
10. BED LINEN & TOWELSAll Properties supply bed linen, with beds made up prior to arrival. Towels are not included, but can be provided at additional cost if required. Standard towels £6 per person, per set (one hand and one bath towel) Luxury towels £10 per person per set (one hand and one bath sheet). Please book these direct with the agency prior to your arrival.
11. SIZE & PARTYProperties are equipped and offered for the number of people stated in the brochure and parties in excess of these numbers cannot be accepted. The person who completes the booking form certifies that he/she is over 18 years of age, a member of the occupying party and authorised to agree to the booking conditions on behalf of all party members. He/she agrees to take responsibility for all members of the party including any payment default or change in personal circumstances.
12. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURETime of arrival and departure to be confirmed by the agent, as this varies according to each individual property.
13. PROPERTY DESCRIPTIONWithin the limitations imposed by the website the Agency believe that the Properties are fairly described and have been agreed with the Owners prior to release. The Agency cannot, therefore, be held responsible for errors in description or changes effected by Owners after publication although every effort will be made to pass on any relevant information to prospective Tenants. It is often possible to speak to a member of staff who has made a personal inspection of the property for more details and enquiries.
14. WITHDRAWALIn the very unlikely event that a Property is withdrawn by an Owner, for reasons out of the control of the Agency (e.g. by fire, sale etc.) the Tenancy shall be cancelled and the rent paid shall be refunded. The Tenant shall not be entitled to any further damages although every effort will be made to offer a suitable alternative for the dates chosen.
15. EQUIPMENT FAILUREEvery effort is made to ensure all items of equipment described and supplied by Owners are in good working order; however no guarantee is given or liability accepted if breakdowns occur before or during a holiday. Whilst the Agency and/or Owner will endeavour to organise repairs or replacements as quickly as possible, delays inevitably do occur, particularly during the main season.
16. TENANTS OBLIGATIONSi) The Tenant will take all reasonable care of the Property and ensure that the Property and all equipment is left clean at the end of the holiday.
ii) The Tenant shall not do or suffer to be done in or upon the Property any act or thing which may be a nuisance, damage or annoyance to other occupiers of the building of which the Property forms part (where appropriate) or the Owner or the Tenants or occupiers of any adjoining premises.
iii) The Tenant will pay for the replacement of all furniture or household effects lost, destroyed or damaged beyond repair as a consequence of their actions - any damage or breakages to the Property, fittings or equipment must be reported to the Agency immediately.
iv) Tenants booking apartments at any Complex will abide by any code of Conduct or Rules and Regulations to which the Owner is subject and will indemnify the Owner of the Property against any costs, damages or expenses incurred as a result of breach of this condition.
v) Any additional guests other than those specified, must be reported to the agent, as additional charges may be applicable. Failure to notify the agent could result in the holiday being cancelled with immediate effect.
17. SECURITY DEPOSITSWhere indicated on the Property details, a Security Deposit is payable with, and in addition to, the balance (or full) payment of the holiday. The deposit is held in lieu of the obligations set out in Point 16 above and deductions will be made where applicable. The Security Deposit is normally refunded in full within 14 days of departure, subject to a satisfactory inspection of the Property by the Owner, Agency or nominated representative. If a security deposit has not been charged and damage is caused and not reported we will contact you for reimbursement.
18. NOISE & NUISANCEThe Agency accepts no responsibility for work taking place outside the boundary of their holiday Properties, nor for noise or nuisance resulting from third party activity over which it has no control or prior knowledge. The Agency strongly recommends that Tenants with such concerns avoid town/village centre properties as noise disturbance is more likely in such locations.
19. COMPLAINTSAll complaints must be notified to the Agency immediately to ensure sufficient time is given to investigate and/or take the necessary remedial action. Compensation will not be offered where the Tenant has denied the Agency or Owner the opportunity to rectify matters during their holiday. Complaints reported after the holiday has ended, will not be liable for consideration.
20. TERMINATIONThe Agency and Owners reserve the right to terminate the Tenancy immediately if any of the above conditions are not observed.
21. LOST PROPERTYThe personal belongings of the Tenant are the complete responsibility of the Tenant and no liability can be accepted for any loss or damage. Any articles left by the Tenant will incur a minimum handling fee of £10.00 for administration charges plus post and packing.
22. RIGHT OF ENTRYThe Agency shall be allowed the right of entry to the Property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repair or maintenance.
23. ACCESS STATEMENTAccess statements are available upon request.
24. LIABILITYWe do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
25. DATAAny data collected during the course of this booking may be kept on file and computer.
26. CONDITIONSThese conditions supersede all those issued before.
WELCOMEWe look forward to welcoming you to Aberdovey Cottages & Sea View Holidays.