To enable us to process your booking please fill in the following details and press book when completed. Your booking will be processed immediately upon validation of your payment card information.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Special offer: Over 55's offer get 3 nights for the price of 2 in any apartment up to Dec 18: Unbeatable monthly rates available for long term stays call: Book online today and pay nothing until 7 days before you arrive No Deposit Needed! Call us now 01422846836:
This accommodation cannot be booked for your chosen dates.
Every one of our stylish apartments comes with a fully-fitted kitchen, complete with all cutlery and crockery. Also included are those 'little extras' - hairdryer, WiFi, satellite TV, flat screen television, a DVD player and more.
Our normal hours for accepting arrivals are from 15:00 to 20:00.
To protect your credit card details you don’t need to provide them online and we do not take a deposit.
However PAYMENT IS REQUIRED 7 DAYS PRIOR to your arrival date.
Please phone us with your credit card details 7 days prior to your arrival date to secure you’re BOOKING*.
*Non Payment of the full amount when it becomes due will constitute cancellation of the Booking.
Reception at Croft Mill On arrival to Croft Mill entrance please call 01422 846 836 for reception as the apartment block is gated
Check In: Between 3-8 p.m. Check Out: Before 10 a.m.
Advance purchase extras available subject to availability.
Early check-in time of 12 noon cost £30.
Late check-out time of 1pm cost £30.
Guaranteed higher floor in our standard/studio apartment cost £30 (subject to t&c)
Mid-stay full clean/linen, towel change etc. for £64/studio, £75/standard, £85/superior, £100/penthouse.
Housekeeping service just £30 per apartment per day.
A complimentary breakfast pack is provided on day of arrival only. Refreshing this pack is chargeable.
All our apartments are smoke free and all public and private spaces are non-smoking.
If your booking has been paid for by a third party you are required to provide your credit card details on arrival to cover the property damage policy during your stay.
If your booking through a third party agent example laterooms or booking.com you are still subject to the terms and conditions below and your signature to this effect is required on arrival.
Late Check In after 8pm is by prior arrangement please contact us on email@example.com if required. A fee is payable after midnight.
1. PAYMENTWe no longer accept cheques.
Online (no deposit required)
You can book through our online booking page there is no deposit payable or requirement for credit card details. However the full amount is due 7 days prior to your arrival date and you must call us with your credit card details to make the full payment. The card provided will cover our damage policy during your stay.
By Phone (deposit required)
Telephone our office on 01422 846 836 which is open from 9 to 5. There is a 30% deposit payable at the time of booking with this option however you can cancel up to 24 hours before the date of arrival and no further payment will be taken. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
2. CREDIT CARD PAYMENTSAt our discretion (where amounts are less than £100) to recover the credit card company charges levied, we may levy a 2% surcharge and this will be added to any credit card payment. There is no charge for Switch or Debit card payments.
3. ACCOMMODATION COSTThe prices quoted are for however many nights’ accommodation from the changeover date which is shown against the property. Included in the price is gas electric, fuel, (unless otherwise stated against the individual property details) and bed linen (please note bed linen is not provided for children’s travel cots). There should be no further costs unless cleaning, breakages, or damage costs are incurred.
The published prices are valid until the next website update. Prices quoted are in £ sterling and are all inclusive. Should these rates change or other taxes or levies become due, you may be required to pay the extra amount.
The cost of the accommodation is agreed at the time of booking and no further deductions to the cost will be made
4. BREAKAGE DEPOSITIf you have not provided us with your credit card details, several of our properties may require a breakage deposit, and you will be informed of this prior to booking. The deposit must be paid 1 week prior to your stay date commencement (please note all payments made will be cashed) and will be refunded within 3 weeks of your return provided there is no damage. Alternatively your credit card will cover any cost of repair or replacement of items. An invoice will be raised and forwarded within 3 weeks of your departure.
5. WEBSITE DETAILSWe endeavour to ensure the information on the web site is correct. However the information may have changed by the time you book so you must ensure you check all details of your chosen property including prices when you book.
Occasionally, problems mean some facility or service is either not available or restricted. We will endeavour, as soon as practically possible, to inform the person who booked the accommodation.
Croft Mill cannot accept any responsibility, and this includes third party agents, for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any property, its facilities and or services except in case of negligence by us.
We will not accept responsibility for inaccessibility to any area amenities mentioned on the website.
This web site supersedes all previous editions. Prices and booking conditions may be superseded by subsequent editions.
7. OCCUPANCYYour group must not exceed the maximum number of persons the property will sleep as detailed in the website description. If it does the owner/caretaker can refuse to allow you to take possession of the property or make you leave before the end of the departure date. If this happens we will treat your accommodation as cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of monies of compensation.
The occupant must not (without the express permission of the Owner) allow any person other than guests booked and staying in the Property to use the facilities and amenities of the Property or remain on the property after 11pm.
The apartments cannot be use as party venues (without the express permission of the Owner)
The guest vehicles and their contents and the guest’s personal belongings are left at the Property during (and after) the period of the stay entirely at the risk of the guest.
Please note the Penthouse apartments are unsuitable for Children under 8 years of age and you are advised to contact Croft Mill before booking if this restriction is in anyway unclear.
8. PETSPets are not allowed in the properties or to be kept in cars in the car park during the guest stay
9. LinenA change of linen (sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, bath sheets, hand towels, bath mats tea towels, oven gloves) is provided between stays and weekly during holidays. There is a further mid week linen/ towel change plus clean at an extra cost of £50.
10. TRAVEL COTSPlease note unless otherwise stated the cots provided are travel cots and there is only 1 cot available per property. We do NOT provide linen for the cots. Please request in advance of arrival in order not to be disappointed.
11. HIGHCHAIRSHighchairs are available. Please request in advance of arrival in order not to be disappointed.
12. TOWELSAll our properties provide towels.
13. KEY COLLECTIONAs Croft Mill is a gated complex on arrival at the entrance please call 01422 846 836 for reception
Your property is available from 3.00pm on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on day of departure, unless otherwise stated on your confirmation. Keys can be collected prior to the stated time however your property will not be guaranteed to be ready before this. Keys must be returned to the collection point in the car park on departure.
Arrivals after 8pm can be accommodated, subject to confirmation with the office, but must be contactable via mobile on the evening of arrival to arrange key collection. There may be an additional cost for this service.
A key safe collection point is available for return guests only.
14. CAR PARKING PERMITSWe offer secure parking for 1 car; this will be allocated on arrival.
15. CARE OF THE MILLOur mill is lovingly cared for and we ask that you treat the mill with respect and leave it clean and tidy. Please report any damages/breakages to us or the caretaker on or before departure in order for us to fix/replace these during your stay or prior to the next guests coming in. Damage/breakages caused through neglect may be charged for; in this case we will contact you within 3 week of departure.
Carpet, Rug & Mattress stain removal is chargeable
16. COMPLAINTSWe work very hard to ensure you have an enjoyable stay with us, we provide you with a quality assurance questionnaire and hope you will complete it and return it to us.
Any difficulties you have during your stay must be reported to the us/caretaker straight away so that your reasonable holidays stay may be met. This is the quickest way of resolving problems that might occur. Problems of a transient nature should be raised straight away as they cannot be rectified after your holiday.
In certain circumstances you may not wish to complain directly to the owner/caretaker and if still dissatisfied then you must write to us within 28 days of your return, we do not have to look at complaints received after this limit. If you return home before telling anyone of your difficulties and your claim doesn’t involve personal injury/death then we cannot accept any liability.
17. ACCESS TO THE PROPERTYThere will be occasions when we will require access to the property to carry out repairs, photography, VisitBritain inspections etc. Wherever possible we will advise you as soon as we are aware of the date and time the access is required. A member of staff will try to accompany people on their visits.
18. ALTERNATIVE ACCOMMODATIONIn the unlikely event that we are unable to arrange the holiday accommodation requested, or if we have to move you from accommodation you already occupy, we will endeavour to offer alternative accommodation of a similar type as that originally requested. If the alternative accommodation is not acceptable to the holidaymaker, we will either refund all monies paid or a pro rata amount depending on the length of stay prior to departure.
19. IF YOU CHANGE OR CANCEL YOUR ACCOMMODATION DETAILSYou must first email our Office to check if your requirement can be met and insure that these changes are confirmed by us by email.
20. CANCELLATION OR CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING BY THE OWNER OR COMPANYWe do not expect to make any changes to your booking but occasionally changes do occur during and after bookings have been confirmed and occasionally confirmed bookings have to be cancelled.
Most changes are minor but can be significant by which for the purposes of these conditions we mean a change of accommodation to that of a lower standard. We will offer you either: cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us or offering alternative property.
If the alternative is less expensive than the original, and this may be an alternative Hotel / B&B, we will refund the price difference, if more expensive, we will ask you to pay the price difference. You must tell us as quickly as possible which option you wish to take. The options are not available in respect of minor changes.
Our liability is limited to the above options and if the cancellation occurs due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control the consequences of which we could not have avoided even with all due care.
Compensation will not be paid for minor changes or significant changes or cancellations prior to departure.
21.TRAVEL INSURANCETravel insurance is insurance that is intended to cover medical expenses, trip cancellation, lost luggage, flight accident and other losses incurred while traveling, either internationally or within one's own country. We recommend that when planning a trip that travel insurance is seriously considered.
22. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESYou are responsible for the property; this means you must keep all furnishings and fittings inside and outside the property in a comparable state of repair and condition as at the beginning of the holiday. The property cleanliness must be left in the same state as you found it. Breach of these conditions may result in us making an additional cleaning charge and/or making a claim against you as a result of any damage or loss. Our internal wood floors are natural oak and are unsuitable for stiletto heeled shoes which will cause surface damage.
You are responsible for the actual costs of any breakage or damage along with additional costs that may occur caused by you or any member of your party.
You are expected to show due consideration for other people, not to abuse the property or display rude, dangerous or offensive behavior towards the owner or caretaker or other third party. Not to cause an annoyance or become a nuisance to occupants in adjoining properties. Not to smoke inside the properties. Possession of the property can be refused or you can be asked to leave before the end of the holiday. If this happens we will treat your holiday as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of your holiday cost or compensation.
It is your responsibility to check the holiday property meets your needs and we cannot be responsible for ensuring the property is entirely suitable for your needs.
We cannot accept any bookings that are specified to be conditional upon fulfillment of a particular request. It is your responsibility to notify us of any information regarding a medical problem or disability that may affect your holiday at the time of booking.
Any lost or non-returned keys will incur a charged of £100 which equates to a double lock change to the property you stayed in.
Car park entrance fobs lost or non-returned will incur a charge of £45
The walkways and staircases are wooden care must be exercised when surfaces are wet, damp or we are experiencing frosty or snowy conditions. Stiletto heels are also unsuitable and dangerous on wooden stairs and walkways.
While Croft Mill is in a quiet side street in the heart of the popular town of Hebden Bridge it is still important to keep your apartment locked when it is not occupied; this is for the safety of your own personal belongings and the general contents of the Apartment
23. LIABILITYThe owner and the company shall have no liability for any death or personal injury unless, in the case of the company, this results from the negligence of the company or its employees (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment) or, in case of the owner, it results from the owner’s negligence or that of any employee of the owner (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment). You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability is accepted by the owner or the company in respect of damage to, or loss of, such personal property except, in the case of the owner, where the damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the owner or that of any employee of the owner (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment) or, in the case of the company, where the damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the company or its employees (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment).
24. FORCE MAJEURECompensation payments will not apply where we cannot fulfill our obligations to our owners due to circumstances beyond our control. This would mean any event we cannot foresee with all due care, eg riots, war or threat of war, terrorist activity, civil strife, natural or nuclear disaster, industrial dispute, adverse weather conditions, fire epidemic or health risk and similar factors beyond our control.
25. LOST PROPERTYSmall items can often be left behind after a guests stay, eg. Phone chargers sunglasses, if you require us to retain the item for collection or return by post you must notify us immediately. We can hold items for collection for up to 4 weeks after your departure after this time it will be disposed of. Postage costs will apply.
27. BED SIZESBed sizes (single 3’x 6’ 4’’) (double 4’ 6’’ x 6’ 4’’) (super king 6’ x 6’4’’)
Croft Mill Serviced Apartments ltd , Croft Mill, Croft Mill Yard, Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, HX7 8AB