To enable us to process your booking please fill in the following details and confirm when completed. Once you have completed your purchases proceed to checkout. Confirmation will normally be within 24 hours except during public holidays. Your booking remains provisional until confirmed by Ynysymaengwyn Caravan Park.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Local authority owned site situated in the grounds of an old manor house and woodlands, offers excellent facilities. Ideal base for walkers, cyclists, climbers, fishing and water sports. Open April - October.
Accepts pets, Electric hookup, Tents
Price of this pitchthese pitches: £14.00
Accepts pets, Electric hookup
Price of this pitchthese pitches: £0.00
Accepts pets, Electric hookup, Grass, Hard standing, Motor homes
1-6 nights: £3 per night
7 nights or more - please contact us directly
1- 6 nights: Electric Hook-up £5.00 per night
7 nights or more - contact us directly
Your card details are required to secure the reservation but payment will not be processed through our website/system.
If the accommodation provider processes card payments then the accommodation provider may contact you directly to retrieve the CVC number to process the booking payment/deposit.
Payment will be processed via the accommodation provider directly. Please see the accommodation's terms and conditions for more information about their payment terms.
When Ynysymaengwyn Caravan Park confirms your booking is accepted, they may take a non-refundable deposit from your card in accordance with their deposit scheme and will notify you when the balance is due (which may be at the end of your stay). In some cases you may not be able to pay for accommodation by credit or debit card please see the accommodations terms and conditions for more information.
1.Mid Wales Tourism has provided this website as a facility to customers wishing to stay in Mid Wales and its environs. All the prices, details and availability are supplied directly by the accommodation provider and presented at this website in good faith, but without any liability whatsoever.
2.Any booking is a contract directly between you and the accommodation establishment, and is subject to that establishment’s usual terms and conditions (see below).
3.If you need to change or cancel your booking you must liaise directly with the accommodation establishment. Please see their terms and conditions below.
4.Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer files.
Terms & ConditionsCode Of Conduct
* Speed Limit 5mph exists on site at all times.
* Radios, Tv's, voices must be volumed down so that no annoyance is caused to other guests.
* The movements of traffic between midnight and 7am should be kept to an absolute minimum.
* Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
* 6 Meters must be kept between all units.
* Please raise your disposable BBQ's off the ground so as not to scorch the grass.
* Plots should be vacated or re-booked by 10.30am. Please produce your receipt upon request.
* We cannot give refunds.
* Strictly NO OPEN FIRES.
* A Laundry is available for your use on the static site, please ask for tokens and key fob.
The Laundry is open between the hours of 9am - 8pm.
* The electric hook-up supply is 16 amps.
* The Office opening hours are 9.30am - 10.30am and 5.30pm - 6.30pm
Outside these hours, provided you have a confirmed booking, you may proceed onto the park and report to the
office during the above times.
* The Park operates a zero tolerance policy to abusive, aggressive, troublesome behavior to the management or
* The Management holds the right to ask anyone who is breaking the above terms to leave the park.