To enable us to process your booking please fill in the following details and confirm when completed. Once you have completed your purchases proceed to checkout. Confirmation will normally be within 24 hours except during public holidays. Your booking remains provisional until confirmed by Einion House.
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Special offer: We have a reduced B & B rate for longer stays of 2 nights, and an additional discount for 3 nights plus, see our B & B website to check our availability.
This accommodation cannot be booked for your chosen dates.
Scenic Views to Sea - 4 star Georgian B & B, Southern Snowdonia, nr Dolgellau opposite Barmouth. Beach 5mins walk from B&B. The Mawddach Trail, Wales Coastal Path, Blue Lake, & Sensational sunsets. Great Walks & Cycle trails.
Our normal hours for accepting arrivals are from 16:00 to 22:00.
We look forward to welcoming you to Einion House:
For all bookings we require a deposit of the first night once your booking is confirmed by us. To secure your booking please phone us on 01341 250 644 to pay your deposit by debit or credit card (I regret we do not accept cheques). We will charge the deposit as laid out in our confirmation letter to the card details you give. We will send you an email or letter confirming the booking and letting you know what the outstanding balance is. The balance if any is due on departure.
1.Mid Wales Tourism has provided this website as a facility to customers wishing to stay in Mid Wales and its environs. All the prices, details and availability are supplied directly by the accommodation provider and presented at this website in good faith, but without any liability whatsoever.
2.Any booking is a contract directly between you and the accommodation establishment, and is subject to that establishment’s usual terms and conditions (see below).
3.If you need to change or cancel your booking you must liaise directly with the accommodation establishment. Please see their terms and conditions below.
4.Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer files.
Terms and conditionsThank you for choosing to enquire with Einion House Bed and Breakfast
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS RESERVATION IS NOT ACCEPTED UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE RESERVATION TO YOU IN WRITING. IF YOUR BOOKING REQUEST IS WITHIN 48 HOURS YOU MUST PHONE TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING. PLEASE NOTE NO MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN FOR THIS RESERVATION UNTIL WE HAVE CONFIRMED THE RESERVATION. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PHONE YOUR CARD DETAILS THROUGH TO PAY YOUR DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR CONFIRMED RESERVATION.
Please read our terms and conditions of booking below also available on our website
Please note we are not able to take children under 5 , or pets
1) Discounted rates quoted above apply for consecutive nights stay only. The quoted discounts for longer stays, stated above, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion at Einion House Bed and Breakfast.
2) A deposit of the cost of the first nights stay is required to secure your booking to be paid from the card details you have given.
3) Our normal check in time is between 3.30pm and 10pm. Guests are required to check out by 10.30 am on the day of departure. You may incur additional room charges if you extend your stay beyond these times.
4) Any booking is subject to our terms and conditions.
5) Our cancellation terms are as follows. Please give us at least 72 hours notice to cancel. A refund will be given, less an administration fee of £10, if at least 72 hours notice is given to cancel your booking. Full payment for your room is due if no notice is given to cancel your booking. If we need to cancel for any reason, we will give you at least 96 hours notice prior to your date of arrival. If we cancel a full refund will be given. We will not be liable for any other costs you may incur.
6) We accept payment by cash, debit or credit card (Visa, Mastercard). Please note payment by credit card and non-UK debit card is subject to a 2% fee.
7) We regret we are unable to take pets or children under 5 years of age as we do not have the appropriate facilities.
8) You as client of any third party who has booked on your behalf are jointly liable for any outstanding balance due. We do not pay commission or fees due to any third party for booking accommodation or using services at Einion House, unless a pre existing agreement already exists between Einion House and that third party. In acceptance of any booking, from any third party, we do not accept any terms and conditions of any third party unless pre-agreed in writing by Einion House. Any fees or commissions due are payable by you as client for any third party booking accommodation on your behalf.
9) All bookings are provisional whether online or over the phone until we have confirmed the booking in writing and a deposit has been paid to secure the room.
Prices:The price includes accomodation and breakfast only. Unless clearly stated on the booking form all extras such as additional meals, telephone drinks etc are additional. We accept the following forms of payment:
Visa and Mastercard Debit and Credit - A 2% fee is applied for all credit cards, and business debit and non-uk debit card as well as prepaid and traveller cards.
PetsWe regret we do not accept pets
Cancellation and Insurance:Once you have booked your stay, and we have confirmed in writing, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may have paid is non-refundable . If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. For cancellations made up to 72 hours before your booking date you will not be liable for the total balance but a cancellation charge will apply and a refund of your depsit less the cancellation charge will be given. For cancellations made after this time or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling you will be liable for the total value of your booking. For this reason you may wish to take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
Non-availability:We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability to you would not extend beyond the refund of monies already paid by you.
Arrival:You can check in from 3:30pm to 10pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please let us know your approximate time of arrival when booking.
Departure:Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 10.30 am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is payable on departure. A late departure charge may apply if leaving after 10.30am.
Damages and Breakages:Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages including specialist or other non standard cleaning which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of £50.00 if you did not report this.
All items in your room are for your comfort and use during your stay. Any items removed or missing after your departure will be charged at market rate and you will become liable for the replacment cost of that item.
Liability:We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of our employment.
Data:Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer for the purposes of your booking made with our Partner.
Einion House do not store any card data on a computer and we follow strict compliance with the rules laid down under PCI DSS. Other personal data gathered may be held on a computer by Einion House for the purposes of accounting, marketing, or any future bookings you make with us.
We hold your privacy with the strictest confidence and will not pass/sell your data onto any third party unless required to do so by law.